Saturday, January 28, 2012

Losers make promises they often break. Winners make commitments they always keep.

3 workouts today. Felt much better than the last few days but there seems to be some residual cold left. Anyways, it won't stop me.

Did a morning WOD at the gym of:

7 rounds for time of:
7 Front squat 145
7 Chest-to-bar pull-ups

Scaled the front squat down to 145 since I had to clean it. 10:43

Did a track workout with the sled of:

6x100m alternating with a 45lb and 25lb plate. 25 air squats at the end of each run.

At night, I decided to do the Crosstown Throwdown. Sun convinced me to try to get something in and I'm glad he did. When I tried it this morning I didn't feel good but at 8pm on a Saturday night I seemed to have my game face on. And having friends cheer you on helped. 

7 Rounds for Time:
5 Right Arm Kettlebell Power Snatch (53/35)
5 Left Arm Kettlebell Power Snatch (53/35)
15 Hand Release Push Ups
25 Double Unders

10:26

No comments:

Post a Comment