Sunday, January 22, 2012

The person who gets the farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare. The sure-thing boat never gets far from shore.

Event #4 8:00AM

Medicine ball 20# throw for height 11' 14' 17' 3 attempts

Got 10' on all attempts. That didn't bode well for my rankings again because all the other guys got way higher than me.

Event #5

Ring Skiils 2 minutes

Without falling off the rings, perform
Strict MU, Kipping MU, Ring Dips, L hold
then, without letting go, fall to the bottom and perform
Strict PU, Kipping PU, L hang

Got my kipping MU on my first try then did 2 dips. But fell after the 2nd one. Went to my bottom series, busted out 11 strict PU and a couple more kipping PU.


Event #6 11:00AM


AMRAP 7 minutes

10 sit ups
1 arm touch burpee
net crawl
10 sit ups
1 arm touch burpee

Situps were the most incomplete situps I have ever done. The standard was to have the fingertips extend past the hip. To do that I just had to sit up a quarter way up. Put in 16 +5 situps and thought that was great but the best round of the day was 22 rounds. Jeez!

No comments:

Post a Comment